Well..... I have always said that I wouldn't conform to the status of a blogger but I am stepping out of my cave and into the light that is the world of blogging.
Reflections... I make no claim to know it all but I thought reflections would be a good name b/c I think about thing till I run them in the ground. God has blessed me with the ability to think and sometime I am not able to turn it off (which at 3 in the morning isn't fun). So these are just thoughts and Reflections (which means, mental concentration; careful consideration) and this is my attempt to challenge and hopefully spark thoughts of Christ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Shawn - I think this is a wonderful idea. With all of the blogs out there filled with worldly values and thoughts, I love the fact that there will be at least one that will point others to Christ. Thank you for sharing this with me. I'm not one to read blogs, but I will not only read yours, but will pray that God will use this to reach others, which I know is your heart. Love you, Aunt Patti
Post a Comment