Liberation... I was liberated as a young boy from the entanglements of sin and I have found that in my spiritual life that God is always trying to show me something.
There are times that I am in open fields and the sunshine on my face and He feels so close. Emotionally, it's like I can almost see Him and it is an amazing time of fellowship. These times are few and far between but they are so sweet and as I said the sun, it warms my soul and and is a warm embrace. So many of believers (Myself included) just live for these times and think this is what it's about, an emotional high and the goose bumps on the back of the neck.
But more times than not I find that I am in the forest and ketch the sun on my face briefly through the trees. The sun is still there and really hasn't changed there are just trees in the way. Many people will tell you that this is b/c of sin in your life but I don't think that is always the case.
God is always there and just because we don't feel His presence doesn't mean he has abandon us. The end of Matthew gives us the promise the He is with us always, even to the end of the age.
Regardless of were your at, the field where the sun is shining on you or in the trees where you feel the sun but not in full, be encouraged b/c God is there and if we open our eyes He can show us things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment